Kensington Mortgage Broker – Mortgages & Remortgages
The team here at One77 Mortgages will search the entire UK Mortgage Market and recommend the right mortgage and protection products for you based on your individual circumstances and requirements. We ensure that all of the required information is provided and submit your mortgage and other product applications for you. You will have a dedicated point of contact who will liaise with lenders, product providers, mortgage valuers, estate agents and solicitors on your behalf taking the hassle and stress away from you.
Once issued, we thoroughly check the terms and conditions of your mortgage offer, and will talk you through them and the next stages of the purchase or remortgage process.
Our Continued Commitment To You
We will continue to help you as long as you have a mortgage and beyond. We maintain regular communication with all of our clients. We distribute e-newsletters and regularly update our website and social media with relevant information to help you manage your finances and keep you up to date with the Mortgage and Property Markets. When your product is due to expire we will contact you in advance to help you find the right deal at that time.
- We have access to many specialist products, which not all mortgage brokers do, specifically tailored to new build properties;
- We know which lenders place restrictions with regards to loan to value on new build properties;
- We know which lenders to recommend based on your individual circumstances;
- We know which lenders we can approach to extend mortgage offers in the event of construction delays or if you reserve a property off of plan;
- We are familiar with all of the requirements and legislation surrounding new build properties in Kensington and have an intimate knowledge of Government backed schemes such as Help to Buy and Shared Ownership
- We understand developer’s expectations of their purchasers in terms of their timescales. Our mortgage advice will ensure that your mortgage application is processed in the most effective and efficient way to secure the property you want;
- As a Mortgage firm we have established relationships with a number of developers ranging from smaller local and regional companies to the larger national house builders, and are the mortgage brokers of choice they use to quality and advice their purchases.
What our mortgage clients say
“After securing a good deal on my mortgage, One 77 were my first point of reference for subsequent insurance policies; and again they did a fantastic job. What I like most though, was the customer care that I received – light touch, appropriate and thorough. “
“I needed to re-mortgage and contacted One77. The service was excellent. They came back to me with optimisations and explained them all. The application was then submitted and I had my mortgage offer back within 2 weeks. Painless to deal with, no cost to me and I got the offer quickly.”
“The attention to detail you has given me in my search for the best mortgage has been fantastic. Regular contact in words that I could understand, and the professionalism and the efficiency has been a breath of fresh air compared to the other professional services involved in purchasing a property.”
“We are extremely pleased with the service, having used other Mortgage brokers on many occasions we were very impressed with the level of one to one service we received, our mortgage was very complex, it was dealt with very efficiently, the service was brilliant and we got the mortgage we wanted. I would highly recommend.”
Why work with One77 mortgages?
We can qualify clients at an early stage; enabling you to have confidence in them when they make an offer.
We provide an online portal management system which ensures that all of your leads are accounted for, and also allow you to track the progress of individual mortgages to aid with your sales progress.
Our telephone based mortgage advice service is available SEVEN days a week and outside of normal working hours, Monday to Thursday 9am – 7pm, Friday 9am to 5;30pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm.
We will help you to narrow down the right financial protection cover for your budget to ensure that you and your family are adequately protection should the worst happen. We will have an intelligent discussion regarding what the priorities are for you to make sure that your largest financial commitment and asset is protected.