An amazing opportunity for an Office Assistant to join a growing Financial Services company with an excellent reputation.
This role would suit a career starter with the desire to succeed. Someone who can demonstrate a conscientious, ‘can-do’ attitude and able to use own initiative. You have a good work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team.
So if you are looking to start your career in a professional office, with friendly and down to earth employees, read on …
Main responsibilities and Duties:
- Open and process post, fax and email communication in accordance with procedure
- Ensure accurate data on client’s files
- Process Mortgage Applications in a timely fashion
- Keep communication channels open with all Advisers and Case Managers and support them in whatever way you can to promote sales growth
- Support Directors, Marketing Manager and Office Manager in ad hoc projects if required
- Adhere to FCA and ML regulations
- Telephone overflow support
- Stationery Ordering
- Greet clients and provide refreshments when required
- General Office Support as and when required
Skills, Experience and Attributes required:
- Strong oral and written communication skills at all levels. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with business clients and colleagues.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to determine priorities and organise work accordingly in order to finish all work in a timely fashion.
- To provide excellent service to all clients and colleagues
- Minimum C grade at GCSE Maths and English
- Excellent Time management Skills
- The opportunity to gain industry recognised exams and progress within the company
- £12,000 Starting Salary
- 20 days Holidays in addition to 8 paid Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 days with service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is permanent role, based in our Head Office in Corsham – We are moving to Chippenham late Summer 2016. Working hours are 0900 – 1730, Monday to Friday. If you would like to discuss becoming part of the team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (No Recruitment Consultants please).