Bridging Loans & Specialist Finance – Call 01249 474956
Bridging finance (or a bridging loan as it is more commonly known) is a form of short term finance used by property owners, investors and developers when speed is of the essence.
At One 77 we work with the UK’s premier specialist lenders in order to secure the most competitive rates on the market.
Our Specialist Lending team have a wealth of experience in securing loans against many types of residential and commercial properties in addition to development plots, land and other assets.
Common examples include:
When you require traditional bridging finance with no additional criteria. For example if you are:
- Wishing to complete a property purchase before selling your current house
- Stuck in a mortgage chain and need to progress if there is a chance of your purchase falling through
- Looking to buy an investment property, where speed of turnaround is of the essence
- Needing a lease extension
- Buying an auction property and require secure finance quickly
- Looking to settle a tax bill
Heavy refurbishment bridging finance, for properties where building regulations and/or planning are required, including:
- Industrial to residential conversions (e.g. barn conversion)
- Existing property conversions (e.g. loft conversion)
- Property extensions
- Conversion from single unit/use to multi-unit/HMO use
- Commercial property to residential development
Light refurbishment bridging finance, where no regulations or planning on a property are required, such as:
- Internal refurbishment, redecoration or fitting
- Change of use of the premises under “Permitted Development Rules”
- Light refurbishment of an uninhabitable property in order to acquire longer term ongoing finance – we can also help with this
Second Charge Bridging
When a property has an existing mortgage, Second Charge may be applicable for:
- Home improvement
- Securing a second property purchase
- Business property expansion or to settle a tax bill
- Purchasing additional land on an existing plot or development
Call us on 01249 474956
For more details and to request an callback please complete the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.