Start Date: throughout 2018
An amazing opportunity to join our growing Financial Services company with an excellent reputation. One 77 Mortgages is a multi award-winning brokerage based in Chippenham, offering national coverage.
Established in 2010, we are currently undergoing a period of rapid expansion; doubling in size over the last twelve months. Our offering and model is very different to that of the majority of brokers and we have some fantastic unique selling points. Primarily telephony based, we have an existing broad client base with a number of large business partners providing leads including estate agents, accountants, solicitors and national house builders.
This role would suit a motivated person experienced in mortgage administration and/or data entry. You will need to be prepared to go the extra mile to provide a level of service to our clients and Mortgage & Protection Advisers, which is second to none.
Main responsibilities and Duties:
Case Management and Sales Support
- Manage all adviser mortgage applications from application submission through to offer and completion.
- Call all clients within 24 hours of application submission.
- Target to get offers in within 10 days from application.
- Gain regular updates from Lender / Providers to ascertain case progress and if outstanding information required, request from client and end via preferred route.
- Liaise with LifeQuote to ensure your advisor Protection applications have been submitted and process in a timely fashion.
- Intervene with any problems (I.e. Access issues for valuation).
- Challenge Lenders decisions and time scales. An amount of ‘think on your feet’ by looking at the case file documents and notes to ensure what the lender is telling us is true and correct.
- Ensure all clients receive contact every few days with details on how their case is progressing. Contact is to be made by phone in the first instance, email / message if no answer.
- Ensure accurate data on client’s files on Mortgage Keeper. This is to include documents, file notes and home page information (In accordance with Processes).
- Keep broker in the loop with any issues or problems on the case.
- Follow procedures for all elements in the customer journey.
- Thoroughly check offers and inform brokers when issued. (Broker to inform client)
- Process workflow stages as and when needed.
- Liaise with Introducers as and when required.
- Keep communication channels open with all brokers and support them in whatever way you can to support sales growth.
- Chase uncompleted cases after 2 months from offer (If completion expected. I.e. non New Build)
- Telephone Overflow support – answer calls if they get to 3 rings
- Be the main point of contact for the client post application.
- Aim to exceed customer service expectations
- Manage clients expectation
- Contact each client within 24 hours of application submitted.
- Give the clients regular updates via phone or email at all stages
- Ensure accurate data on clients files on Mortgage Keeper. This is to include documents, file notes and home page information (In accordance with Processes).
- Help clients where requested and give extra customer care if they need assistance post application. (Whilst the solicitor is the main point of contact, some client will need extra ‘hand holding’)
Lender contact Post Applications.
- Use Lender / Provider BDMs where needed on cases.
- Keep abreast of time scales and packaging requirements with lenders. (Read email updates / liaise with BDMs as they visit the office)
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Work as a team, along with the Applications Manager to ensure all workloads are complete.
- Adhere to FCA and ML regulations
- One 77 Customer service champion – advocate for the business and high customer service expectations and good communication within the office.
- Contribute to ideas and work with the Managers and Directors to help move the business forward from a back office point of view.
- Flag any staff complaint concerns to the Managing Director
- Flag any client Money Laundering concerns to the MLO / FCA (In accordance with MLR)
- Your role is to cover ‘all of the above’. Essentially you are the engine room of the company because if cases submitted don’t get to completion stage, then as a firm we don’t get paid. Your role is a crucial role.
Buildings and Contents Insurance
Maximize B&C sales
- Talk to all clients and achieve sales targets on Building and Contents Insurance.
- Accurately record discussion, quotes and applications for B&Cs on client file.
- Log commission payments from B&C policies onto MK and B&C New Business Spreadsheet.
- A competitive salary
- 20 day Holidays in addition to 8 paid Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 days with service
- Your Birthday off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ample free parking
This is permanent role, Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1730