Cheltenham Mortgage Broker, New Builds, Remortgages & Insurance
One 77 Mortgages do not charge a fee for our mortgage advice service in Cheltenham , and we can search a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the UK Mortgage Market and ensure that you get the right deal for your circumstances.
|• New Builds;||• Buy to Let;||• Bridging Finance;|
|• Purchases;||• Buy to let Portfolio Lending;||• Renovation Projects;|
|• Remortgages;||• Commercial Property;||• Self Builds.|
Your home may be repossessed if you do no keep up repayments on your mortgage. Commercial mortgages, most forms of bridging finance and most forms of buy-to-let mortgages are not regulated by the FCA.
New Builds in Cheltenham
Recognising that the New Homes market is becoming increasingly prominent, we now have a specialist New Build team providing the best advice to our clients.
- We have access to many specialist products, which not all mortgage brokers do, specifically tailored to new build properties;
- We know which lenders place restrictions with regards to loan to value on new build properties;
- We know which lenders to recommend based on your individual circumstances;
- We know which lenders we can approach to extend mortgage offers in the event of construction delays or if you reserve a property off of plan;
- We are familiar with all of the requirements and legislation surrounding new build properties in Cheltenham and have an intimate knowledge of Government backed schemes such as Help to Buy and Shared Ownership
- We understand developer’s expectations of their purchasers in terms of their timescales. Our mortgage advice will ensure that your mortgage application is processed in the most effective and efficient way to secure the property you want;
- As a mortgage firm we have established relationships with a number of developers ranging from smaller local and regional companies to the larger national house builders, and are the mortgage brokers of choice they use to quality and advice their purchases.
Financial Protection in Cheltenham
We do not charge a fee for our insurance advice service and we can offer you advice from the market place on the best way to protect yourself and your family, regardless of your available budget.
The areas where we can advise you on are:
- Life cover;
- Critical illness cover;
- Incme Protection;
- Family Income Benefit
- Business Protection;
- Accident, Sickness and Redundancy Cover;
- Buildings Cover
- Contents Cover;
- Landlord Insurance.
We will help you to narrow down the right financial protection cover for your budget to ensure that you and your family are adequately protection should the worst happen. We will have an intelligent discussion regarding what the priorities are for you to make sure that your largest financial commitment and asset is protected.