Start Date: throughout 2019
An amazing opportunity for an Experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join our growing Financial Services company with an excellent reputation. One 77 Mortgages is a multi award-winning brokerage based in Chippenham, offering national coverage.
Established in 2010, we are currently undergoing a period of rapid expansion; doubling in size over the last twelve months. Our offering and model is very different to that of the majority of brokers and we have some fantastic unique selling points. Primarily telephony based, we have an existing broad client base with a number of large business partners providing leads including estate agents, accountants, solicitors and national house builders.
This role would suit the highly driven and motivated adviser with a proven track record of success. You will need to be prepared to go the extra mile to provide a level of service to our clients and Business Partners, which is second to none.
Main responsibilities and Duties:
- Work directly with clients via telephone and provide comprehensive quality advice
- Manage lead pipeline, ensuring all opportunities are followed following initial sales contact
- Report back to our Business Partners on progress
- Consistently achieve personal and team targets
- Maintain client information on internal systems with accuracy
- Adhere to FCA and ML regulations
- Contribute to Company ideas
Skills, Experience and Attributes required:
- CeMAP qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience as a Mortgage and / or Protection Adviser
- Ability to explain the mortgage process to your client so that they understand each step of the application journey
- Drive, ambition and passion for providing customers the best possible customer service
- A skill for quickly building confidence and rapport with customers over the phone
- Motivated to exceed personal and team goals
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working
- Quality leads from numerous established local, regional and national introducers
- Back office administration support including Application Submission and Case Management
- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary depending on experience, with uncapped commission. OTE £50,000+
- 20 day Holidays in addition to 8 paid Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 days with service
- Your Birthday off
This is permanent role, Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1730 – With a requirement to work one weekend day per month, in return for a day in lieu.