One 77 Mortgages is authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA aims to make sure the financial market works well so consumers get a fair deal. They also ensure the financial industry is run with integrity and have their best interests at heart by providing consumers with appropriate products and services. FCA are funded by charging firms like us fees in order to carry out financial activities. FCA are an independent governing body and receive no funding from the government however they are accountable to the treasury and parliament.
Treating Customers Fairly is an agenda set out by FCA which helps consumers achieve a fair deal. One 77 Mortgages must be able to demonstrate that we are consistently delivery fair outcomes to our clients and that management within the company is taking responsibility of creating culture where all staff are ensuring clients are treated fairly and achieving the best possible deal. FCA expectations under TCF are the following:
- Demonstrate that senior management have instilled a culture within the firm whereby they understand what the fair treatment of customers means; where they expect their staff to achieve this at all times; and where firms promptly identify (a relatively small number of) errors, put things right and learn from them;
- Be appropriately and accurately measuring performance against all customer fairness issues materially relevant to their business, and be acting on the results;
- Be demonstrating through those measures that they are delivering fair outcomes; and
- Have no serious failings – whether seen through management information (MI) or known to us directly – including in areas of particular regulatory interest we have previously publicised.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on Data Protection. It replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive. GDPR is enforceable from 25 May 2018. One 77 Mortgages take your privacy seriously and the documents below explain how we work to keep your data safe.
- Our Customer Privacy Notice explains why we need your data and what we do with it
- We are committed to working with our partners and suppliers to eliminating modern slavery, please click HERE, to read our statement.
- If you have any questions about how we manage your data, please contact email@example.com
- If you would like to make a Subject Access Request, please click here